General Rules And Regulations
Student’s Code Of Conduct:
Uniform Dress Code:
Students must wear the approved college uniform on all working days. The uniform dress code for students of MC. College is mentioned below.
DRESS CODE FOR BOYS:
Off -White Formal Shirt.
Grey colour formal trousers with no bottom fold.
Black Formal Shoes with Grey/Black Socks.
Maroon color with no prints “V” Neck Front Closed
DRESS CODE FOR GIRLS:
MEKHELA CHADOR :
SALWAR KAMEEZ :
- Muga colour Mekhela
White Chador with Maroon Border
- White Salwar
Muga Colour Kameez
Plain White Dupatta
Plain and simple footwear in Black.
Maroon colour with no prints “V” Neck Front Closed.
FOR POST GRADUATE COURSES:
Green with White dots
- NO ADDITION OR ALTERATION IN DRESS CODE IS ALLOWED.
BOYS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR LOW WAIST TROUSERS/ JEANS.
ANY STUDENT COMING TO THE COLLEGE WITHOUT PROPER UNIFORM IS LIABLE TO BE PUNISHED.
- GIRLS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR LEGGINGS OR JEGGINGS.
- HAIR SHOULD BE NICELY CUT WITH NO COLOUR.
- NO HEADGEAR IS ALLOWED.
- STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR BOLD FASHION JEWELLERY.
Every students is provided with an identity Card bearing some vital informations. Students must wear their ID cards in a visible manner at any time inside the campus. The card is valid only with the signature of the Principal.
Attendance In Class:-
Students must ensure that they attend their theory and practical classes regularly. They shall be required to attend at least 75% of theoretical and practical classes separately to become eligible to sit for the final / Semester Examinations, if not they will be disqualified for the same or face other penalties. The Rate of Penalties will be noticed by the Principal in due time.
Cancellation Of Seats:-
A student failing to attend classes for 30 (thirty) days at a stretch without any valid reason shall forfeit his / her seat.
Anti – Ragging Policy:-
As per the direction of the Hon‘ble Supreme Court of lndia M.C College will strictly follow the “UGC regulation on curbing the menace of ragging in higher Educational Institutions 2009”
Ragging of any student both inside and outside the campus is a criminal offence and may invite the following stringent measures :
- Criminal offence as per law passed by state government.
- Rustication from the college.
- Embossment on Marksheet, Degree Certificate etc.
- Penalty and imprisonment for one year. .
The Anti-ragging committee of the college consists of the representative of teachers, students, District & Police administration, guardians and the media.
Some Important Rules And Regulations:-
- Use of mobile phones inside classroom, laboratory, library, office etc. is stricdy prohibited.
- Students must not remain idle in the verandas, porticos and staircase of any of the college building. Rather they should spend their free time inside the library.
- On holidays, if there is no special class, no student will be allowed to loiter in the college premises.
- Without prior information from the authority, no student will be allowed to stick any bill/notice or to hold any meeting or any other programmes in the college premises.
- Consumption of tobacco, gutkha etc inside the campus is strictly prohibited.
- Any student found guilty of any immoral and indecent act is subject to punitive measure, including rustication.
- Students should park their bicycles, motor bikes etc at the parking sheds allotted for the purpose.
- Students should maintain the cleanliness of the campus. Wastes should be disposed off in the dustbins kept for the purpose.
- Students must keep an eye on the college notice board regularly so that they do not miss any important notice issued by the college authority.
- Any student involved in loss or damage of any college property will be dealt very seriously.
- Ignorance of the rules and regulations will not be accepted as an excuse for their non-compliance with them.